Refunds and Returns
First, if you have a need to consider refunds and returns, you likely ordered a product from us. Which means we owe you a "thank you!" Nothing makes us happier than Madge's fermented fanatics, and as such we promise to do our very best to deliver an amazing product and customer experience, and rest assured, to make right any hiccups along the way. That said, here are some things you might want to know...
- You may cancel an order at any time prior to shipment.
- Since we sell food & beverages, due to safety concerns we can not accept any returns. Unless there is an unusual situation we may ask you to return for our inspection. However, we will cover any shipping.
- We do ask for your help if you receive any damaged product. Please take a photo and submit any photos to firstname.lastname@example.org We insure our packages and this will help us file any insurance claim.
- Tastes: unfortunately we can't not exchange or refund because of taste. Taste is subjective and we can't guarantee 100% you'll love it.
- Read our shipping policy page if you questions regarding how, why and when we ship and shipping issue that can arise.
- Refunds are handled on a case-by-case basis
- Replacements are happily shipped out for errors on our part and at our cost.
- Please check your shipping address before completing your purchase. We are not responsible for shipping your order to the wrong address.