How do you spell it: Rueben or Reuben? We liked Rueben because it means: “…made of 100 % awesome … a creature that lives to love and loves to live.” We think this sums up this awesome Organic Raw Rueben Sauerkraut perfectly.
Our Organic Raw Rueben Sauerkraut has a classic taste as a result of the caraway seed, but the black pepper kicks it up a notch. Spices used to draw out the flavors from that classic Reuben sandwich. This Organic Raw Rueben Sauerkraut goes great on your Reuben sandwich, as a side with any sausage, or great right out of the jar. Plus, great with all your veggie options too.
Here are some known the health benefits of gut-healthy fermented sauerkraut:
- Boosts immune system
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Aids in energy production in the body
- Helps to maintain a healthy heart
- Beneficial in building stronger bones
- Increases the bioavailability of vitamins and minerals
- Promotes weight loss because of low calorie and high fiber
Ingredients: Organic Cabbage, organic carraway, black pepper, and Pink Himalayan Salt
Storage & Handling: Store in refrigerator to extend shelf-life
Shelf Life: 9 months Refrigerated (will last longer, subject to personal taste and texture preferences)
Customer Reviews (0)
Rueben Kraut 15 oz. | Raw Sauerkraut